This policy covers all data that is shared by a visitor with us whether directly via our website or via email.
This policy provides an explanation as to what happens to any personal data that you share with us, or that we collect from you either directly via this website or via email.
Information we collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register to receive information such as a newsletter or contact us via the contact us page.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services, and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our advertisers.
Such information will not identify you personally, it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. It is used by us to analyse how visitors interact with the website so that we can continue to develop and improve this website.
We may gather information about your general Internet use by using a cookie file that is downloaded to your computer. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular areas of our website.
Any advertising featured on this website may also incorporate cookies, over which we have no control. Such cookies (if used) would be downloaded once you click on advertisements on our website. For more information on cookies you can read the guidance at All About Cookies.
Use of your information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us relating to our products or services and to provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you if you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors such as your area of residence or age group.
Third party links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
We welcome any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding this policy please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.